So, yeah, it’s not much of an update, but it’s a start. You can now empty the trash.
What took so long, you ask? Remember that other work I do? Well, it kept eating my time, right up through the day before Christmas Eve, and I’d planned a vacation over the Christmas holidays to get away from the computer and hang with my kids some (since they were home from school) and basically just recharge as much as I could. So I took that vacation, and I feel much better now, thank you. 🙂
I have spent time working on the export functionality, and basically, the merge in rtf format is kicking my butt. Something about merging the documents together is ruining all the formatting, and I haven’t figured it out yet. For the time being, you can export each document separately to maintain any formatting you want (bold, italics, etc…) which isn’t ideal, but it’s better than nothing. I am going to continue to work on the export merge of rtf since I cannot in my mind call it done until that works correctly. But in the meantime, I’m also going to try to keep putting out little fixes for other things as well.
It’s BACK TO WORK time!