StoryBox Progress

Finally, finally, I have merged documents that don’t lose formatting. I still have some things to clean up, and I’m sure, once you get your hands on it, you’ll find all sorts of situations where it doesn’t work right, but, at least now, I’ll be able to fix those things.

Basically, right now, the only things that will break the exporting would come from text and other things that are pasted into the document. Not all pastes will break it, but anything with odd formatting might.

I spent far too many nights fiddling with oddball solutions that I just couldn’t wrap my head around or get to work right, so I finally gave up and just wrote my own RTF parser/merger. Hopefully, in the next couple of days, you’ll get to try it yourself and tell me how badly it’s broken. I can say, however, that it is currently FAR better than before.